Monday, September 21, 2009

Homecoming Kick-off Assmbly



Jessica and Ty


Sadie and Ty


Kyle's class competition - throwing Cole
Today started Homecoming week at DHS. Last weekend we hit all the DI's from St. George to Delta looking for 70's clothes for Ty and Sadie. Portia ended up finding an old stash of polyester that Marilyn still had. She sewed Sadie a skirt and vest and also sewed Ty some awesome pants. Marilyn even had some patterns for her to use - 50 cents each. Thanks, Aunt Marilyn!!! Ya, Marilyn never throws anything away and she was right "someday" came and we did need it. Now I know why I can't ever throw anything away, it must run in the family. Oh ya and I did find those AWESOME boots that Sadie has at the Cedar City DI.

3 comments:

The Gammell's said...

Sweet outfits, they are very stylish. I hate that Delta plays Manti for Homecoming week..aaahhh But they looked very cute..

Gene and Jenna said...

Yay for Cedar DI!! That sure looks like fun:)

Amy said...

You guys look GREAT!!!!! :) I must take after you guys too! I have Boxes of stuff in my garage, just in case......

Blog Archive

Kyle on a "41 trap"

Kyle on a "41 trap"
Best Friend Kayson blocking for Kyle

So excited!!!

FUN with the Cousins

FUN with the Cousins

MASON AND TY

MASON AND TY
Best Buds