Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Most Favorite Time of the Year

Well we had a GREAT Christmas holiday! It is always fun to go to the School Christmas program and the dance recitals and everything that goes along with this time of year. It is just a good thing that it is only once a year. I don't think I could survive it if it were more often.



On Christmas Eve we went to Darla's and had a fun time. We had prime rib dinner, opened Grandma and Grandpa's presents, and even talked to them through the computer so they got to see all the kids and that was fun for everyone.

Everyone was excited for Christmas morning and we had so much fun. Ty got a new gun, Kyle got a pspgo, Rylie got a porcelain doll and karaoke machine, and Taya got her Baby Alive that she wanted.


We had our traditional Christmas breakfast with my brothers and sister and theirs families that were around. I love that part of Christmas. I still remember going over to Grandma Black's house for breakfast and she always had a great big breakfast. I truly love Christmas breakfast and hope that it is a tradition that my kids will carry on forever.

Then Christmas night we went out to Jim and Evelyn's for our Christmas night party. We have so much fun playing games and of course eating MORE. I think that the most fun part of Christmas is definitely the time that we get to spend with FAMILY!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Kyle on a "41 trap"

Kyle on a "41 trap"
Best Friend Kayson blocking for Kyle

So excited!!!

FUN with the Cousins

FUN with the Cousins

MASON AND TY

MASON AND TY
Best Buds