Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ty and Sadie

Ok, I am having a hard time having my "little boy" almost to graduate. All of a sudden we have all these deadlines - order this, turn in that, apply for everything and anything. It is getting too REAL for me now. I am really not ready for him to "move on". We booked a cruise yesterday for Ty's senior trip and we are way excited for that. But everything else for some reason doesn't seem that exciting. It is so hard to let them grow up but yet it is so fun to watch them change and "grow up". Lots of decisions to make.









We went yesterday and took some pictures of Ty and Sadie for the yearbook. They are so fun together. It was fun to take their pictures. It doesn't seem that long ago that they were both just little and were running around teasing each other. It doesn't seem that long ago that Ty was peeing on Sadie's head and they were painting their faces with lipstick. Well second thought, I guess it is good that they are moving on. Good Luck you two. I love you!!!

5 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

I still remember when Ty was around2 and Kyle was just born! How sad!:) He's a handsome young man and I just know he will do awesome w/whatever he does!

Sarah said...

How darling is he?! Oh my goodness....how fun. What a great time of life for him!

(and the pictures are simply adorable)

Becky said...

Change is hard!! Good luck and enjoy the next few months of Ty in High School...it goes by way to fast.

Lisa Hathaway said...

How crazy is that? It really doesn't seem like that long ago that I was in YW and he was just little - like four ... maybe a little older.

Finlinson's said...

I can not believe how time flies! He has always been such a handsome kid, watch out girls he's a heartbreaker!!

Blog Archive

Kyle on a "41 trap"

Kyle on a "41 trap"
Best Friend Kayson blocking for Kyle

So excited!!!

FUN with the Cousins

FUN with the Cousins

MASON AND TY

MASON AND TY
Best Buds