Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HOW TIME FLIES!!!

OK, My pictures are kindof backwards but that is ok. I am too lazy tonight to change them. It has actually been a month since I blogged at all. It has been a little crazy lately. After basketball we had 1 week to go check out colleges with Ty and now we are in the decision making process. But, life goes on and it is going sooo fast. HANG ON, is all I can say!

Baseball has started and we now have a REALLY HAPPY Ty!! And so is Kyle but Ty is WAY HAPPY. It is fun to have him back to his crazy self.


Rylie turned "10" on the 7th of March. She is growing up way too fast too.

And, Rylie's basketball league is all done and we started Volleyball last week. Volleyball pics will come later.

Kyle, Jace, Taylor Bryan and Ty at the BASKETBALL Banquet.

Kyle (with the ball) driving and then passing to Ty #23 and Ty makes a basket. This was the last game of the season against Judge Memorial. Where did they get that big 6'10" guy??? Oh Ya, they recruited him from East, I almost forgot. I wish we could recruit - not really. I just think that they should play in their own private league or 5A. Yes, I had to get on my soap box about these private schools who do not play by the same rules as everyone else, AGAIN.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So glad to see the catch up on your darling family...looks like everyone is super busy. :)

Blog Archive

Kyle on a "41 trap"

Kyle on a "41 trap"
Best Friend Kayson blocking for Kyle

So excited!!!

FUN with the Cousins

FUN with the Cousins

MASON AND TY

MASON AND TY
Best Buds